Software Developer C++ (m/f/d)
Our development teams create mobile apps, applications and system software for a large variety of markets and enterprises.
Our mobile app spacedesk already has several million downloads worldwide.
Our software WinBIAP is used by more than 1,000 libraries throughout Germany.
We are hiring an advanced C++ developer for our team in Augsburg/Germany.
Senior Software Engineer
for Windows System Software (Gaming and Graphics)
- Development of virtual reality application for racing game simulators
- Development of control software for racing game simulators
- Development of plugins for racing games
- Solid experience in software development on Windows operating systems
- Solid experience in programming language C++
- Solid experience in object oriented software design and development
- Windows game or graphics development (DirectX / Direct3D)
- Interested in solving highly demanding programming challenges
- Interested in working in a highly dynamic and competitive environment
- Quick learner and can work with minimum supervision
- Team player
Optional (preferred) skills and experience:
- Experience with multithreaded and parallel programming
- Experience with low level system software development
- An innovative workplace in an attractive environment
- Flat hierarchies in a team-oriented environment
- Free space for creativity
- Attractive, performance-based compensation, flexible working hours
- In-house gym
- Hot and cold drinks free
- fruit basket
- 30 days vacation
Please send your complete application via email to:
datronic IT-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Frau Sabrina Höger