WinBIAP – Library Management Software
Library management software
– For libraries of different sizes.
– From small school libraries over municipal libraries to large city libraries.
– Covers the whole scope of applications within the library.
– Integration of various third party systems (e.g. RFID, ePayment, etc.).
– Various media services (e.g. Onleihe, Brockhaus, Munzinger, etc.).
– Smartphone and tablet app for library users (iOS and Android).
Local system or cloud services – two environments – one software
– Setup possible for both local operation as well as cloud hosting services.
– The user always operates the same software.
– The user does not notice, if the system is local or remote in the cloud.
OPAC with Open Source internet portal WordPress
– OPAC is integrated into the content management system WordPress.
– Many municipalities and cities are already using WordPress.
– Fair priced WordPress training courses available worldwide.
– Extensive functionality of more than 60.000 WordPress plugins.
– Blog, event calender, social media integration, ticket shop, etc.
– Various data pools are seamlessly integrated.
– Usable for procurement as well as cataloging.
– Book trade data from publishing houses (Verzeichnis lieferbarer Bücher).
– Data service of the German National Library (availability Q4 2019).
– Data services of ekz.bibliotheksservice GmbH.
– Use of composite library pools via z39.50 interface.
Hotline, support and community
– Personal telephone contact with hardly any waiting time.
– Specialized telephone contact.
– Professionals for librarian topics.
– Experts for technical IT topics.
– Regular user conferences in the northern and southern parts of Germany.