Senior Developer C / C ++ Windows System Software (m/f/d)
Our app spacedesk has several million downloads worldwide.
Our application software WinBIAP manages more than 1,000 libraries all over Germany.
Our developer teams created system software, applications and mobile apps for various worldwide known software and hardware products. This includes the whole life cycle from design and development to maintenance and modernization over more than a decade.
For our teams in Augsburg and Landshut we are looking for senior software developers for Windows system software (gaming devices and graphics)
Your duties include:
- Ongoing development of system-software and application-software for the Fanatec product family of world leading gaming devices ( www.fanatec.com )
- Development of system and graphics software for a new virtual reality racing simulator product
- Further development of control software for racing game simulators
- Development of plugins for racing games
- Passion for software development and software quality
- University degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge acquired by practical experience
- Many years of experience in the programming language C++ on Windows operating systems
- Many years of experience in object-oriented software design and development
- Experience with parallel programming and multithreading
- Desire to work in a highly dynamic world-leading engineering environment
- Experience with low-level development of system or driver software
- Windows game or graphics development (DirectX / Direct3D)
- Experience in developing software for embedded systems
Why work for us?
- An innovative workplace at an attractive location
- Creative, technology driven environment
- Flat hierarchies in a team-oriented organization
datronic IT-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Frau Yvonne Müller